Thursday, March 6, 2008

6 Quirky Things about Me

I've Been Tagged by my neighbor and dear friend, April.
The rules:
Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Quirky Things about myself
"Every man had his own quirks and twists" (Harriet Beecher Stowe)
Here is mine
1. I brush my hair only every after taking a shower (I do take showers almost everyday).
2. I keep a "Malong" (a tubular piece of cloth, ethnic to south of the Philippines) for my comfort. It's like my baby blanket, anywhere in the house i meticulously tuck my feet to its comfort level whenever i am resting.
3. Whenever i see a baguette and coca cola in a glass, it's a must for me to dip my bread on the soda before taking the bite. It taste good.
4. At a the bar, i asked for beer and coke mix. Apparently, no one has it? they give me a quirky look as well.
5. I hid all of my baby teeth on a young coconut tree. (The tree is now tall, need an expert to climb it)
6. I read loud in the bathroom (secret revealed! you will too, if you study the French language). I make sure no one is around who doesn't understand this.
So, i have to tag Lucille, Amy, Liza, Malyn, Lily and Carlota.

No comments:

Post a Comment